My life verse

"Commit your way unto the Lord; trust in him and he will do this" -Psalm 37:5 NIV

Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall and the Outdoors


Pic of old country church 50' from the trout stream we fished yesterday


This time of the year is my favorite. I love fall with its cool nights and beautiful colorful days. It is a great time to be outdoors. Just yesterday me and a couple fishing buddies went to Stone Mountain State Park in Roaring Gap, North Carolina to trout fish. The scenery was gorgeous. The fishing was great, the trout were hungry and catching them on a fly rod is a thrill.

Tomorrow here in Central North Carolina deer season comes in for muzzle loading rifle. I plan to be in the woods and in my tree stand before daylight. I enjoy hunting butI also enjoy the outdoors. Sitting in my stand watching it break day, then the sunrise glistening through the trees is beautiful. The squirrels run up and down the trees, from time to time other wildlife bound through, and when the deer come through there is nothing quite like it.


Pic of my trout fishing buddy fishing yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment