My life verse

"Commit your way unto the Lord; trust in him and he will do this" -Psalm 37:5 NIV

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why Blog?

Lately I have thought of starting writing a blog. In my mind questions arose. Why blog? If I do blog what would I title my blog? Would anybody read my blog? When people read my blog would it be worth reading?
The past year or so I have enjoyed and learned from reading others blogs, so maybe, just maybe, somebody can get some good from my blog. If no one else benefits from it, I think I will. I will learn better how to write my thoughts. Putting my thoughts, what I learn in life and my life experiences in writing will be a time for reflection and introspection for me. If I continue to blog I will leave to my family a journal of my thoughts from what I learn in life. In addition I will have a written record about my experiences in life from this point forward.
I will title my blog, “Journal of my Journey”.
For as long as I can remember I have seen life as a journey, a beginning and an end, a starting place and a destination, I am not standing still I am going somewhere. From the day of my birth to the day of my death life is a journey. Beginning today here is the blog of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment